QTerminals is a leading international port and terminal operator that provides handling services for containers, bulk and general cargo, RORO, livestock, off-shore supply services, and cruise ships. QTerminals Group’s portfolio includes 4 business units:
- QTerminals’ flagship Hamad Port in Qatar
- QTerminals Antalya in Türkiye
- QTerminals Olvia in Ukraine
- QTerminals Kramer Rotterdam in the Netherlands
HAMAD PORT - Hamad Port is QTerminals’ flagship facility. - The port is strategically located south of Doha and is one of Qatar’s largest greenfield infrastructure projects, launched in 2016.
- The Port consists of Container Terminal 1 (CT1), Container Terminal 2 (CT2), General Cargo Terminal, Multi-Use Terminal & Offshore Supply Terminal.
- Hamad Port has been ranked as the world’s third most efficient gateway by the World Bank and S&P Global Market Intelligence.
QTERMINALS ANTALYA - QTerminals Antalya is a multi-purpose port providing cruise, container, general cargo, bulk cargo, project cargo, drilling shore base and military ship services.
- Strategically located with strong competitive positioning and diversified operations from a broad portfolio of exports and imports, including marble, cement, fertilizer, paper, PVC, barite, furniture, forest products and seafood.
- The port has exposure to global construction and growth markets, especially emerging countries, with marble exports to China and India and diversified cement exports.
QTERMINALS OLVIA - The port is close to Ukraine’s key agricultural and metallurgy regions, which ensures high potential for grain and metal exports.
- The port is located outside the urban centres, allowing it to operate without negatively impacting communities.
QTERMINALS KRAMER ROTTERDAM
- Strategically located in the Port of Rotterdam.
- It is an integrated empty container handling, repair and storage location and an independent terminal for the handling of full containers.
- As a logistics services provider, QTerminals Kramer Rotterdam provides transport and is able to handle custom documentation.
- It is the only independent terminal in the Maasvlakte area, and one of the few multi-user depot terminals in the Rotterdam port.
- The company operates in five different locations with unique network access to all the deepsea terminals, and has tri-modal transport options via rail, water and road.